Thursday, January 20, 2011

To my Valentine

Title: To my Valentine. Date Created/Published: 1919 Jan. 16. Medium: 1 card : color. Summary: Card shows a man with a large quill pen and ink well writing on oversized paper. Reproduction Number: LC-DIG-ppmsca-24351 (digital file from original item)

Rights Advisory: No known restrictions on publication.

Call Number: LOT 7607 [item] [P&P] Other Number: 509648. Repository: Library of Congress Prints and Photographs Division Washington, D.C. 20540 USA.

Notes:

* 509648 U.S. Copyright Office.
* Title from item.
* The A. M. Davis Co., Boston.
* Quotation on card: "All the paper in the country, all the stamps and pens and ink I should need if I should tell you, all the compliments I think, yours truly".

To my ValentineSubjects:

* Cards--1910-1920.

Format:

* Valentines--1910-1920.

Collections:

* Miscellaneous Items in High Demand

No comments:

Post a Comment